Current user rating: 88/100 (7 votes)
- Movie: Yayoi, March: 30 Years That I Loved You (literal title)
- Romaji: Yayoi, Sangatsu: Kimi o Ai Shita 30nen
- Japanese: 弥生、三月 君を愛した30年
- Director: Kazuhiko Yukawa
- Writer: Kazuhiko Yukawa
- Release Date: March 20, 2020
- Runtime: 109 min.
- Genre: Romance
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ?
Story depicts the life and love of Yayoi Yuki (Haru) and Taro Yamada (Ryo Narita) over a 30 year period.
As high school students, Yayoi Yuki and Taro Yamada deal with their friend Sakura Watanabe (Hana Sugisaki) passing away from an illness. Yayoi Yuki and Taro Yamada have feelings for each other, but they hide those feelings and live different lives.While they live their own lives, they go through meaningful events like marriage, having children, divorce, and losing a family member in a disaster. Throughout all of this, Yayoi Yuki and Taro Yamada are always there for each other.
- Still images for movie "Yayoi, March: 30 Years That I Loved You."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers