Current user rating: 89/100 (127 votes)
- Movie: Not Quite Dead Yet (English title) / I Tried Dying Once (working English title)
- Romaji: Ichido Shinde Mita
- Japanese: 一度死んでみた
- Director: Shinji Hamasaki
- Writer: Yoshimitsu Sawamoto
- Producer: Shigeaki Yoshida, Kaoru Matsuzaki, Tomohiro Nagae, Hirofumi Yamabe
- Cinematographer: Tetsuya Kondo
- Release Date: March 20, 2020
- Runtime: 93 min.
- Distributor: Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ?
Nanase Nobata (Suzu Hirose) is in the 4th grade at a university. She lives with her father Kei (Shinichi Tsutsumi). Her father is the CEO of a pharmaceutical company. Nanase Nobata's relationship with her father is not very good. One day, her father Kei drinks a drug which is supposed to make him die and come back to life 2 days later. He did this because he wants to figure out who is trying to steal from his company, but something goes wrong. Kei appears again as a ghost. Nanase tries to restore his life with help of Taku Matsuoka (Ryo Yoshizawa) who works at Kei's pharmaceutical company.
- Filming begins early September, 2018 and finishes early October, 2018.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers